Lititz was founded by members of the Moravian Church in 1756 and was named after a castle (mentioned form of name is German; Czech name of this castle is Litice) in Bohemia near the village of Kunvald where the ancient Bohemian Brethren's Church had been founded in 1457. The roots of the Moravian Brethren's Church date back to the ancient Bohemian Brethren's Church.
A Leisurely StrollAlbert Glatz Tobacco ShopAlong Broad StreetAntique Amber Train StationBeck Memorial Band ShellBecks Lion Head Carving Circa 1857Boy Scount's CabinDaysGone By On Main StreetDown the PathFrom The TopGlatz Tobacco Shop WetplateGod's Fount Is Never FailingGraceful EllipticalHead End To EastIn The ParkJohannes Mueller HouseJust Playin'Lititz Park CabooseLititz Spring and GazeboLititz Springs Park Gazebo